Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PRR PRR is offline

Default Easiest way to insert Rockwell fonts in Word 2007?

I must have deleted the Rockwell fonts in my Office 2007 installation
(I recently installed 2010 beta--don't see why that would have done
it), and would like them back. I just did a repair install of Word
2007 and a reboot, but the fonts are still not there. I do have a few
macros and style customizations that I'd prefer to keep around (and
not have to do over again), so I'd rather not do a complete uninstall/
reinstall. Is there any other way I can get that family of fonts back
onto my computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PRR PRR is offline

N/m. I found them online and downloaded them at http://www.fontyukle.com/en/