Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
office 2003 teacher office 2003 teacher is offline

Default I have office 2007 but need to use 2003 for a class

I am teaching a class using office 2003 and want to run both 07 and 03 on my
home decktop. I have leaned that it can be done, but I purchased my computer
with 03 on it and upgraded to 07 last year. I do not have the 03 disks to
reinstall. Can I still buy a downloadable version of 03?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

: reinstall. Can I still buy a downloadable version of 03?

No.
If it came with the computer, you'll need to contact the vendor to see if
disks are still available from them.