Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ady[_2_] Ady[_2_] is offline

Default track chagnes by author comments color scheme customization

I want to be albe to select what colors and what order authros for comments
re given.

The default starts with red and I find it difficult to read.

Does anyone know hwer I can customize what colors MS willuse and in what
order for the track changes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Once you have selected "By Author," you have given Word permission to choose
the colors. You have no control.

http://word.mvps.org