Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default New MathType 6.6 brings math support to over 350 applications and websites

Correction, the "courtesy requirement" comment was posted on February 10,
2008. So it hasn't actually been going on for well over two years. It won't
be over two years for another 48 days. So to be more precise, it has been
going on for 683 days.

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
'Earlier thread'? That thread was well over two years ago, Greg. That's
right -- two years! Have you ever taken a step back and realized you've
been languishing over this for over two years?