Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Buji Ann Buji Ann is offline

Default How can I get rid of bad fill-in info when double-clicking on webs

I have several sites that I periodically visit and put my information in.
When I double click, a list appears that allows me to choose information I've
already entered once into a website. However, I also use Ancestry and other
programs, like MapQuest, that save that information also. So, now I have a
very long list of rather useless information to choose from every time I
double click on a space to be filled in. How can I clean that list up?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

This isn't about Microsoft Word, the topic of this group, but...

When the list appears, use the up/down arrow keys to move to a selection you
don't want, and press the Delete key.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman