Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TByrd TByrd is offline

Default Keyboard shortcut for sending a document attached to an e-mail

I would like to set up a keyboard shortcut to send a document (the one I am
in) as an attachment to an e-mail. I have placed an icon in my Quick Access
Toolbar, but I would like to create a keyboard shortcut as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use the Customize Keyboard dialog box to assign a shortcut to the
FileSendMail command.

To display the dialog box, you can right-click the QAT and choose Customize
Quick Access Toolbar from the context menu.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TByrd" wrote in message
I would like to set up a keyboard shortcut to send a document (the one I am
in) as an attachment to an e-mail. I have placed an icon in my Quick
Access
Toolbar, but I would like to create a keyboard shortcut as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You are welcome.

(I forgot to mention that you must click the Customize button in the
Customize category of the Word Options dialog box, but I guess that part was
obvious. :-) )

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP