Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OckieFur OckieFur is offline

Default how to correct page setup errors in word 2003

Error message in Word 2003 page setup.

"Settings you chose for the left and right margins, column spacings, or
paragraph indents are too large for the page in some sections".

I have tried everything I can think of to adjust, and still the message
persists.

Anyone know how to overcome this or to disable this function.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One, then click
OK. If the problem occurs in a single document, this should correct it. If
it occurs in all documents, you will need to follow the same steps in the
Normal template; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm for instructions on
finding and editing Normal.dot.

http://word.mvps.org