Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sheen Sheen is offline

Default Word 2007 Doest Check for wrong spelling

I have a word 2007, int default installation it dosent check for spelling.
So I've changed the Language to English(united states) in the review tab.
but after I close the program I have to do this all over again to apply the
word correction..

What is your suggestion so that my settings will presist?