Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Beth is offline

Default word completion

My previous version of Word would offer to complete certain words, i.e.,
months. Where is this feature on Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

Take a look in he-

Office Button (top left hand corner)

Word Options (lower right hand corner)

Proofing (on the left hand side) / then click AutoCorrect Options . . . on
the right hand side / have a look at the tab that is suitable for your
requirements.

Thanks.

"Beth" wrote:

My previous version of Word would offer to complete certain words, i.e.,
months. Where is this feature on Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoComplete for AutoText entries is not available in Word 2007 except for
dates. For other entries, type the first few letters and press F3.

http://word.mvps.org