Louise

Default Control keys

Dear all

Does anybody know of a website that contains all the functions for the
Control keys within Word, ie. Control & B for Bold, Control & I for italics
etc? I have been asked by a colleague of mine for a list and I don't know
them all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise
Charles Kenyon

File Print
In the Print what? section, print the keyboard assignments.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Louise" wrote in message
Dear all

Does anybody know of a website that contains all the functions for the
Control keys within Word, ie. Control & B for Bold, Control & I for
italics
etc? I have been asked by a colleague of mine for a list and I don't know
them all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise

Louise

I think we may have our wires crossed here? I've tried what you suggested
but this doesn't give you a complete list of all the Control key functions
available in the whole of Word?

Any more suggestions?

Thank you.

Louise

"Louise" wrote in message
Dear all

Does anybody know of a website that contains all the functions for the
Control keys within Word, ie. Control & B for Bold, Control & I for
italics
etc? I have been asked by a colleague of mine for a list and I don't know
them all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise

Louise

I did try the Help facility and found a list of functions but for some reason
I thought there was a lot more than that.

Thanks any way.
Louise

"Louise" wrote in message
Dear all

Does anybody know of a website that contains all the functions for the
Control keys within Word, ie. Control & B for Bold, Control & I for
italics
etc? I have been asked by a colleague of mine for a list and I don't

know
them all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise

That Help topic lists hundreds of shortcuts, categorized by function. You
have to click on each category to show the shortcuts (or use Show All at the
top of the task pane).

If you insist on finding something on the Web, try one of these:

"List of keyboard shortcuts for Word 2002"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290938

"List of keyboard shortcuts for Word 2002"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211982

"WD97: Keyboard Shortcuts for Word 97"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=157935

OR

"How to Generate a List of Keyboard Commands for Word"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=196524

"WD2000: How to Generate a List of Keyboard Commands"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=198546

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you looked at the Help topic "Keyboard shortcuts"? This topic lists
them all and can be printed.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.