Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Online Student Online Student is offline

Default Upgrade

I currently have Office XP 2002 and want to upgrade to Office XP 2003. Is
there an upgrade without purchasing the whole Office package again?

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Unless you are using the Student and Teacher version, yes you can upgrade.
The cost of the Student and Teacher version is cheaper than an upgrade and if
you are eligible you can buy this at a significantly reduced price. If you
buy now, you will also be eligible for a free upgrade to 2007, but you must
fulfil certain criteria, eg keep the receipt and the box top. See the
Microsoft website. Does this answer your question?
--
Rae Drysdale

"Online Student" wrote:

I currently have Office XP 2002 and want to upgrade to Office XP 2003. Is
there an upgrade without purchasing the whole Office package again?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Online Student Online Student is offline

I'm not using the Student or Teacher version, so its great to hear I can
upgrade. I went to the Microsoft Website, but it has so much information I
couldn't find what I was looking for. But thanks for your response.

"Online Student" wrote:

I currently have Office XP 2002 and want to upgrade to Office XP 2003. Is
there an upgrade without purchasing the whole Office package again?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There is no such thing as Office XP 2003. It's one or the other.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~