Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Spanish Slumdog Spanish Slumdog is offline

Default Ease of visibility of the Ribbon in Word 2007 and Excel 2007

As installed the colour intensity of the Ribbon in Word and Excel 2007 is
very faint and it is not particularly easy to read. Is there some means of
increasing the colour intensity to make it easier to read?

I have fairly good sight but still have difficulty. Unless the colour
intensity can be adjusted it must be virtually impossible for people with
poor sight to read the details on the Ribbon.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

Try this (not sure if you will have this on your computer but it is worth a
try):-

Control Panel / Ease of Access / Ease of Access Center

There are a number of options in here which may be of assistance to you.