Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rebwriter Rebwriter is offline

Default 28-line legal form

I am trying to add a 28-line legal form as I prefer using Word to Word
Perfect. Unfortunately in my Office 2003, the Word program I have only has a
25-line legal. How can I add this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm. You'll need to adjust
the line spacing/margins to fit 28 lines. And if you're referring to the
Pleading Template, you'll need to View | Header and Footer and adjust the
line spacing of the numbers in the text box anchored to the header (and add
line numbers 26-28).

"Rebwriter" wrote in message
I am trying to add a 28-line legal form as I prefer using Word to Word
Perfect. Unfortunately in my Office 2003, the Word program I have only
has a
25-line legal. How can I add this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can download a 28-line legal pleading template for Word 97 or later
from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...870011033.aspx .