Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
johnb.vcr johnb.vcr is offline

Default How do I reset spellcheck so I can recheck a whole document?

I use cut and paste with various blocks of text that have already been
spellchecked. WhenI make additions to these blocks, the spell checker does
not pick them up as they are already "tagged" by Word as being spellchecked
already. I have tried the "Tools" "Options" "Language" tip given in Help,
but it does not seem to work. Is there any way I can tell Word that I need
to check all the document again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Did you try Tools | Options | Spelling and Grammar, and click on the "Recheck
Spelling" button? You could also click F7 | Options and to get to the same
"Recheck Spelling" button.

"johnb.vcr" wrote:

I use cut and paste with various blocks of text that have already been
spellchecked. WhenI make additions to these blocks, the spell checker does
not pick them up as they are already "tagged" by Word as being spellchecked
already. I have tried the "Tools" "Options" "Language" tip given in Help,
but it does not seem to work. Is there any way I can tell Word that I need
to check all the document again?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Tools Options Spelling & Grammar Recheck Document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman