Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Viewing Questions & Answers

Ever since we upgrade my computer to XP Professional and upgraded to the MS
2003 Professional, I am having a problem viewing questions and answers on
this whole news group (From Access to Word). When I click on the question, I
used to be able to see the question and all of the answers on the full screen
- used my side vertical bar to move the screen up and down. Now I can only
see 1 thing at a time on the full screen - the question or the answer. There
is no side vertical bar that allows me to scroll more than one screen of text
at a time. Does anyone know how to activate the side vertical bar that lets
me scroll the screen up and down? I have contacted MS directly many times,
but they keep referring me to the news groups to answer my questions. Can
anyone help me?

Thank you - aurora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes - stop using that blasted web interface. It's a royal PITA. If you
aren't going to use OE or other newsreader, use the Google Groups interface.
You'll be blown away by the difference.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]