Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Clif

Default Date wrong in autocomplete

Can't figure this one out. The date that automatically comes up is 2 days
past. I've rebooted but no help. I can't find any other way to adjust it.
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale

Is your computer date set correctly? Control Panel, Date, Time Language in
Windows XP.
--
Rae Drysdale

wrong date anthony Microsoft Word Help 2 April 5th 06 10:52 PM
Insert Field - Database - Wrong Date Format dns2005 Mailmerge 3 February 23rd 06 04:04 PM
My date entries autocomplete the month only. Torrey Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 06 11:10 PM
Autocomplete doesn't display current date, box is checked. Help? scribouillage Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 05 05:33 PM
Wrong mail merge date format sam Mailmerge 1 June 8th 05 01:23 PM