Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colleen

Default header/footer toobar won't move

Hi. The header/footer toolbar in my Word 2003 document keeps placing
itself directly into the ruler so I cannot use the ruler to position my
landscape footer info. I can't seem to find a way to move it out of the
way. I can collapse it a bit but then I can't use the buttons I need.
Can someone help? Thanks, Colleen.

--
Colleen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

Like any other toolbar, you can click on it's title and move it around if it
is floating. If it is docked, you need to undock it, but then it wouldn't be
over your ruler anyway.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.