Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Losing Patience Losing Patience is offline

Default cant send e-mail attachments

I cant send attachments from Word or Excel 2007 via e-mail. I cant click on
the e-nail option. Do I need to purchase Outlook? Sending attachments is so
important (such as resumes), why wasnt it included in the Office Home and
Student version? I am really annoyed that I might have to spend more money
for something that I already had in the 2003 version.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

There's a bug that has turned up in the final version of Office 2007 which
wasn't in the betas. Make sure that Outlook Express (or Windows Mail in
Vista) is set as the default email program - an Internet Options setting.
Then in Word, right-click the down arrow at the end of the QAT and select
EMAIL. The email as attachment icon added to the QAT should work correctly.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

If you have Outlook Express set as the default email handler and right click
on the down arrow on the end of the QAT and select
'Email', the Email as Attachment icon is added to the QAT and that one
works.

"losing patience" losing wrote in
message ...