Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
waldorfedu waldorfedu is offline

Default import data from Access 07 into Word 07

I wish to import data from Access 07 into Word 07 so that I can print out
labels (Avery 5160). I am new to all this so please advise if you are talking
to an idiot! Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Why not print the labels from Access using the Report Label Wizard?

Create tab - Reports group, Labels... It's a lot easier:-)

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/30/08 12:46 AM, in article
, "waldorfedu"
wrote:

I wish to import data from Access 07 into Word 07 so that I can print out
labels (Avery 5160). I am new to all this so please advise if you are talking
to an idiot! Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I agree - but if you want to use Word, see
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

wrote:

I wish to import data from Access 07 into Word 07 so that I can
print out labels (Avery 5160). I am new to all this so please advise
if you are talking to an idiot! Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
waldorfedu waldorfedu is offline

Why not print the labels from Access using the Report Label Wizard?" Thanks,
I'm new to all this and did not know I could do this - obviously the way to
go. However, I have other problems. I created a label list 6+ times, saved
but every time after closing the file and reopening, the Report labels have
disappeared. Obviously, I am doing something wrong but what - your advice
appreciated - thanks

wrote:

I wish to import data from Access 07 into Word 07 so that I can print out
labels (Avery 5160). I am new to all this so please advise if you are talking
to an idiot! Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What do you mean by a label list? The data source? or something else. Was
it created in Access or are you trying to use Word for it? What do you mean
by saved? Saved where?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.