Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to get rid of outline toolbar?

Is there a macro that will get rid of the outlining toolbar? everytime I take
it off the list, and go out of outline view, then back, it comes up there
again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Did you know that you can record a macro? Tools/Macro/Record New
Macro...
Any steps you take are then recorded into a new macro.

Sub RemoveOutineTB()
CommandBars("Outlining").Visible = False
End Sub

Of course, this is assuming that you're not using 2007.

On Jul 1, 3:02*pm, removing all headers and footers
t.com wrote:
Is there a macro that will get rid of the outlining toolbar? everytime I take
it off the list, and go out of outline view, then back, it comes up there
again?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

removing all headers and footers wrote:
Is there a macro that will get rid of the outlining toolbar?
everytime I take it off the list, and go out of outline view, then
back, it comes up there again?

You can use a macro like the one in
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...WebToolbar.htm, but instead of
"Web" use "Outlining". Read http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm if