Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default lines become pages in Word 2003?

I have been cutting down a Word 2003 file from a book sent to me by my
publisher. But lines have become pages.... I do not know what is going on,
but everything went fine until I put in page numbers in the header form , and
now every line seems to have been made a page in some parts of this chapter.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anup Tawde Anup Tawde is offline

Check for document margins by going into FilePage Setup
Default setting for word document:
On Margins tab Top and Bottom margins should be 1". Left and right margins
should be 1.25"
On Layout tab Header and Footer margins should be 0.5" each

--
Regards,
Anup