Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles L. Phillips Charles L. Phillips is offline

Default Insert Symbols

Hello,

I am using MS-Word 97 and MS Word 2003.

I have created a logo

CrinerGraphics Ò

using MS-Word 97, then MS-Word 2003. I place the Ò in my logo, but when I
tried to use WordArt for my logo, the Ò did not convert properly.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or point me to some examples...

Thank you,

Charles L. Phillips

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Type the Ò as plain text in Word, high-light the Ò, open WordArt. It should be
in the WordArt dialogue correctly.
If you want to use the old WordArt, there is a compatibility utility for 2003.
To use it, insert, object, scroll down to Microsoft WordArt 3.2. When you need
to edit it, double-click.

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Charles L. Phillips" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using MS-Word 97 and MS Word 2003.

I have created a logo

CrinerGraphics Ò

using MS-Word 97, then MS-Word 2003. I place the Ò in my logo, but when I
tried to use WordArt for my logo, the Ò did not convert properly.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or point me to some examples...

Thank you,

Charles L. Phillips

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles L. Phillips Charles L. Phillips is offline

Hello,
"Thank You" for the information...

Thank you,

Charles L. Phillips

"Charles L. Phillips" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using MS-Word 97 and MS Word 2003.

I have created a logo

CrinerGraphics Ò

using MS-Word 97, then MS-Word 2003. I place the Ò in my logo, but when I
tried to use WordArt for my logo, the Ò did not convert properly.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or point me to some examples...

Thank you,

Charles L. Phillips

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

I hoped I helped, thanks for posting back, it is appreciated.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/