Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jaya-Skye Jaya-Skye is offline

Default how do i access the internet?

Hi there, im on a course, & this is the question? i know how to do it, but i
have trouble explaining this to others.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not a Word issue. If you can do it, you can spell it out.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jaya-Skye" wrote in message
Hi there, im on a course, & this is the question? i know how to do it, but
have trouble explaining this to others.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jacinthe Jacinthe is offline

With a computer?

"Jaya-Skye" wrote:

Hi there, im on a course, & this is the question? i know how to do it, but i
have trouble explaining this to others.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You onl;y get partial credit for that response. You forgot cell phone, Wii,
PDA, and I'm sure other devices can too. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jacinthe" wrote in message
With a computer?

"Jaya-Skye" wrote:

Hi there, im on a course, & this is the question? i know how to do it,
but i
have trouble explaining this to others.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
You onl;y get partial credit for that response. You forgot cell phone,
Wii, PDA, and I'm sure other devices can too. ;-)

So what are those devices if not a "computer"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I don't consider my Wii a computer. I've never pulled a muscle while playing
on my computer. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gordon" wrote in message
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
You onl;y get partial credit for that response. You forgot cell phone,
Wii, PDA, and I'm sure other devices can too. ;-)

So what are those devices if not a "computer"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Don't I wish!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JohnR" onejm.AT.comcast.net wrote in message
news
IS THIS THE HAPPY (?) HOUR ?