Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JWNich JWNich is offline

Default Insert date plus 20 days

I cannot figure out how to insert a date that is twenty days from a
particular date. Ive tried cutting and pasting field codes, from various
posts etc. But am not doing it correctly. I know nothing about programming.
I do not know what method to use to paste the info into the document. I am
using Word 2007. Could you please describe, as you would to a ten year-old,
step-by-step how to accomplish this?