Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RPI Marketeer RPI Marketeer is offline

Default How can I mail-merge 1400 labels on 100 sheets of label forms?

I can't get the mail-merge function on MS Office 2007 to print continuous
address labels from an excel spreadsheet onto a single sheet of paper - it
will let me print only one label per page or either the page full of only one
address label. This wastes a lot of paper and time.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish what I want to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Mail merge has not changed in Word 2007, so determine what it is that you
are doing (or not doing) compared to the information that is given in that
article.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"RPI Marketeer" RPI wrote in message
I can't get the mail-merge function on MS Office 2007 to print continuous
address labels from an excel spreadsheet onto a single sheet of paper - it
will let me print only one label per page or either the page full of only
one
address label. This wastes a lot of paper and time.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish what I want to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is also a Word 2007 version of this page on my web site -
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Mail merge has not changed in Word 2007, so determine what it is that
you are doing (or not doing) compared to the information that is
given in that article.

"RPI Marketeer" RPI wrote in
message ...