Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Tom is offline

Default Password recovery help

I foolishly passworded a lengthy document last week and now I can't remember
the password for the life of me. I have tried for 3 days with no success. I
don't want to have to re-enter 28 pages of material. Any suggestions? I
purchased a password recovery program that didn't work. Can you suggest one
that does? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Without the password you will not get into the document, which is now
encrypted.
Password recovery programs that work on the basis of trying every possible
combination will find the password eventually, but could take a seriously
long time of continuous processing on the average PC. Try hypnosis!