Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DaveM

Default how do I add a serial number field to a document?

I have a document that I am using as a flyer, printed 2 to an 8.5 x 11 page.
Is there a way to add something similar to a serial number field so that it
increments by 1 on each copy that is printed?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Print_Numbered_Copies.htm