Bob Griendling

Default Insert columns disappeared

A few weeks ago, the option to insert "Column to the Right" under the
Tables/Insert menu bar disappeared. It only shows the option to insert to
the Left. I've re-booted but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bob Griendling

Thanks. But it seems now I have two Insert Column to the Right. Not sure
if my original problem was just with a few tables (because I certainly
noticed it on more than one).

I also notice that under the Customize/Command button, if I choose Tables,
it has an Insert Column to the Left, but no Insert Column to the Right and
no Insert Row Above or Below options. Yet, the two options Insert Row Above
and Below have always been there when in a table.

Any suggestions?

Bob

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

so
all may benefit.

"Bob Griendling" wrote in message
A few weeks ago, the option to insert "Column to the Right" under the
Tables/Insert menu bar disappeared. It only shows the option to insert
the Left. I've re-booted but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

All of the varieties are available under All Commands.

"Bob Griendling" wrote in message
Thanks. But it seems now I have two Insert Column to the Right. Not sure
if my original problem was just with a few tables (because I certainly
noticed it on more than one).

I also notice that under the Customize/Command button, if I choose Tables,
it has an Insert Column to the Left, but no Insert Column to the Right and
no Insert Row Above or Below options. Yet, the two options Insert Row

Above
and Below have always been there when in a table.

Any suggestions?

Bob

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Bob Griendling" wrote in message
A few weeks ago, the option to insert "Column to the Right" under the
Tables/Insert menu bar disappeared. It only shows the option to insert
the Left. I've re-booted but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bob Griendling

Maybe I wasn't clear: How do I get rid of the two "Insert Column to the
Right" I now have under tools/tables?