Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
funnygirl196o funnygirl196o is offline

Default Copy paste will not work anymore

For years I have copied and pasted from my yahoo email to Word..For some
reason?? It will no longer work for me...

This should be such a simple fix and I really wish I knew the answer, I'm
not very good with computers but do know enough to know something is very
wrong here!!

Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
funnygirl196o funnygirl196o is offline

Edit/paste special...
It does work, however why are any of us having to go through any extras
that use to be so simple???
Is it a matter of money? is this something they knew so many would be
needing they would have no choice but to pay to have such a simple
service!!!???

I got some info here and it's not working either..I will however let you all
know (when I get an answer) if it brought me any luck!!

Start Word in Safe Mode by holding down the control key whilst
launching Word. This bypasses all add-ins, templates, macros opening Word in
its default install condition. Are you able to copy/paste now?

If so, it is definitely an add-in. So see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm