Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Courtney Courtney is offline

Default mail merge and document file

I am having issues with the mail merge pulling in the wrong excel data. In
the mail merge menu I browse for and select a 2009 file. When the mail merge
automatically opens the file in excel it opens the correct file, 2009.
However when it gets to the step of selecting a named or cell range I select
I am getting a range for the 2008 file and not the 2009 file.

Does anyone have any ideas why it is pulling the 2008 file and not the 2009
file?