Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Katie[_3_] Katie[_3_] is offline

Default Double spacing content of paragraphs /single spaced between paragr

I have been trying to get the content of my paragraphs double spaced but have
a single space between each paragraph. Any suggestions.... Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Well, you can't actually have a single space; you can have the same space
between paragraphs as you have between the lines in the paragraph (all
spacing uniform) if you select double spacing and make sure there is no
Spacing Before/After.

http://word.mvps.org