Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MCR

Default Word 2003 - Setting table row height to auto

In Word97, when converting text to a table, I used to be to adjust/set the
table row height to auto so that no white space appeared at the end of the
text in each row. However, I can't seem to be able to do that in Word 2003.

Does anyone know if/how this can be done in Word 2003?

Tk-U...Maureen