Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Animar Animar is offline

Default How to instruct word to move to next page depending on position?

When creating a template for a letter, how do I instruct Word to start
another page depending upon the current position (which depends on paragraphs
selected by the user)? Sometimes on Page 2 I don't have the complete
salutation.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the 'keep with next' paragraph fornmatting attribute for the paragraphs
you wish to keep together.