Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DaddyRich DaddyRich is offline

Default can't find act menu in word 2003

According the Sage 50 ACT 2008 help file there should be a menu in my Word
2003 called ACT that allows me to Edit the merge commands used in one of the
templates provided by ACT. Only problem is - I can't find it . . . .
ANYWHERE !!! Please can someone help - or alternatively maybe one of you
knows how to match merge fields with ACT manually !!!???!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Assuming you've chosen MS Word as the wordprocessor to use rather than the built in Act! word processor this article from the
Act!2008 Support knowledge base may help

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi...?p_faqid=13569

You may want to use the User forums at http://act.com for this as well.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)