Torner Torner is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via ICQ to Torner Send a message via Skype™ to Torner
Arrow i forgot windows xp password....

i forgot windows xp password.....i have very important data in that computer....i am not get the solution for this...please can anyone help me in this,,,,,i have searced in the net and downloaded the "active password changer" software.....i installed this in my computer...it is showing the user accounts but when i am trying to reset the password...it is asking me to buy that software........can anyone show me the solution...please... i have very important data in that computer.if possible u can mail me on [ santu78j | at | indiatimes.com.......tHANK YOU BYE