Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Manolocs Manolocs is offline
Junior Member

Default Page Break

Hello, I have a long word 2008 file, now I am finishing the styles
and formating all file, my problem is:
After a manual page brake or ODD Section brake, the next text
is centered in the middle of the page, I need it in the top of the
page, I can do it manually inserting returns but in 1000 pages
will be painful.
Thanks for your help.