Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
scwidy scwidy is offline

Default Word 2003 Fax setup

I'm trying to fax a word document from the word file dropdown. I have a
corporate efax account already installed on the computer. When I select 'send
to' recipient using internet fax service it takes me to a website to select
and sign up with a service. How do I set up Word to link to my existing efax
account?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] is offline

You can only use an Internet Fax Service that offers integration with Office
2003. Check with efax to see if they do. If so, they should be able to
provide you with the installation module that will provide the Office
integration you are looking for. Perhaps they will also ask you for more
money.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]