Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Haylea Haylea is offline

Default Email Mail Merge

Im trying to send a standard Word Document to a list of recipients that I
have saved in table format in Excel but after going through all the relevant
steps and click on finish, 'Send email message' isn't available for me to
click on. Any Ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What mail program are you using?

With an ordinary document, is the Send item available on the File menu?

If it is not available, see if the article of the following page of fellow
MVP Peter Jamieson's website helps

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm

If the FileSend To command is available, possibly the wizard is confusing
you, so from the View menu, select Toolbars and check the Mail Merge item.
The Mail Merge toolbar that will appear has a button towards the right hand
end for executing the merge to email.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Haylea" wrote in message
Im trying to send a standard Word Document to a list of recipients that I
have saved in table format in Excel but after going through all the
relevant
steps and click on finish, 'Send email message' isn't available for me to
click on. Any Ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Haylea Haylea is offline

Hi,
thanks for your reply. I followed the link and did as i was told but still
no avail ! Im using Windows Mail, Version 6 if that means anything to you?
I dont know if it matters but ive got Windows Vista Home Edition.
And nope, the normal send button isnt available for me to click on. Ive
tried defaulting the Windows mail but nothing is happening.

Any more ideas?

Thank you

Hx

"Haylea" wrote in message
Im trying to send a standard Word Document to a list of recipients that I
have saved in table format in Excel but after going through all the
relevant
steps and click on finish, 'Send email message' isn't available for me to
click on. Any Ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] is offline

Email merges from Word require Outlook as your default mail program.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

"Haylea" wrote in message
Im trying to send a standard Word Document to a list of recipients that
have saved in table format in Excel but after going through all the
relevant
steps and click on finish, 'Send email message' isn't available for me
click on. Any Ideas?

e-mail merge errors w/ multiple email addresses in email field Jane Mailmerge 1 December 13th 07 06:43 PM
Word Mail-merge to email looses BG Color on Web-Based Mail Micmojav Mailmerge 4 September 18th 07 05:34 PM
Mail merge to email maryj Mailmerge 2 February 3rd 07 08:47 AM
Mail Merge To Email Stretch Mailmerge 1 November 2nd 05 01:12 PM
Mail Merge to Email Jeff Crawford Mailmerge 4 August 26th 05 04:43 PM