Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BJ BJ is offline

Default MailMerge Save Error

I have two Word 2007 documents. Doc1 is the datasource table with all the
mail merge info stored in it. Doc2 is the actual doucment that it merges
into. When I edit the recipient list from Doc2 prior to the mail merge and
delete the intended recipients all works well. But when I go to save Doc2
and also Doc1 it says Doc1 is read only and won't save any changes I made to
my table. The files are on a network share. When I load them both to my
desktop they work fine. It's almost as if there is a bug that opens Doc1 as
read only when on network share. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BJ BJ is offline

I should also make note we are using Word 2007 but the documents were
originally created (and worked fine) under Word 2000

Mailmerge Error! Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã Mailmerge 1 November 21st 05 04:42 AM
get error 5361 in mailmerge automation sparty1022 Mailmerge 0 September 6th 05 05:03 PM
MailMerge error giddne Mailmerge 4 June 17th 05 07:05 AM
field calculation error, mailmerge, Cindy M -WordMVP- Mailmerge 0 November 30th 04 05:25 PM