Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Denny M Denny M is offline

Default Mail Merge default mail client

Trying to do mail merge. When I get to step two. I choose "Select from
Outlook contacts." and a gray bar come up with message "either there's no
default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging
request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the default mail
client."
Needless to say I've done that several time and tried again to no avail.
That message pops up again.
If anyone could help me with this I certainly would appreciate it.
Regards, Denis Mouton
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See response to later post.

--