Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Johnsrep Johnsrep is offline

Default Thesaurus

My Thesaurus is no longer working on my Microsoft word 2007. I started having
problems when I downloaded a new anti-virus software. Was that just a
coincidence?
Every time I try to use it, it says "no results found. Please search again."
It does that on every word I try.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Sm9obnNyZXA=?=,

My Thesaurus is no longer working on my Microsoft word 2007. I started having
problems when I downloaded a new anti-virus software. Was that just a
coincidence?
Every time I try to use it, it says "no results found. Please search again."
It does that on every word I try.

How about if you open a document that was created before you did the download:
will the thesaurus work in that document?

What language is Word using to format the text when you have this problem? (If
you don't see the language information in the status bar at the bottom of the
Word window, right-click the status bar and activate that option.) Is this the
language you expect to be using (some form of English)?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Thesaurus Ages Microsoft Word Help 0 May 13th 08 05:18 PM
thesaurus Omniosu_1 Microsoft Word Help 1 October 10th 06 04:24 AM
Thesaurus Ima Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 06 12:02 AM
Thesaurus bravepuppy Microsoft Word Help 0 February 14th 06 09:46 PM
thesaurus seekinghelp Microsoft Word Help 1 February 3rd 06 06:50 AM