Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ryan Ryan is offline

Default Tables, Form Fields and Text Wrapping

I work in a law firm where we have a lot of templates. All of our templates
have a table at the beginning with the case caption [says who the plaintiff,
defendant, and judge are as well as the case number]. Some of the form
fields are drop down boxes while others are the standard text entry boxes.
The problem comes with the form field drop down boxes. In the previous
versions of Word, if the text in the drop down box was wider than the column,
it would automatically wrap it to the next line. However, in Word 2007,
whenever the text in the drop down box is longer than the column is wide, the
text just gets cut off. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Note that I
can't use the feature of auto fitting the column to the data because either
the right hand column or the left hand column will still get cut off because
of the amount of text. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ryan Ryan is offline

I should also mention that the problem persists in the body of the document,
even when not using a table. So, basically, what I need is a way for form
field drop down boxes to wrap to the next line if needed. Any help would be
apperciated.