JimmyMacDowell

Default How can I recover a deleted document from Word

I deleted a Word document, is there any way to recover it?
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Opne your Recycling Bin on your desktop, sort by Data Deleted (click
that button along the top to sort) and then check along the dates to
see if you still have the file in there. If you find it, right click
and click Restore.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine