Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bubey[_2_] Bubey[_2_] is offline

Default Hyperlinks removal in a documents at the same time

I copied a bunch of emails and did a copy paste into a word doc.
All the emails show Hyperlinks. Is there a way to remove the Hyperlink
in all of them at once or do I have to do them one at a time. Checked
the help section but didn't find an answer..............Thanks !
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Brian is offline

If there are no other hyperlinks you need to keep

Fiind and replace
Click the More button
Find What - click Format\Style and select hyperlink
Replace with - leave blank
Click replace all

Hope this helps,
--