Ed

Default Get width of whole table?

Is there a method or property that will let me get the width of the whole
table? I tried looping through all the columns and adding the widths, but
that failed with merged cells.

Ed

Jezebel

If 'Preferred width' is checked, you can use Table.PreferredWidth -- if not,
the width of the table is not defined other than as the sum of the column
widths. Further to complicate matters, there's no guarantee that all rows
will be the same.

"Ed" wrote in message
Is there a method or property that will let me get the width of the whole
table? I tried looping through all the columns and adding the widths, but
that failed with merged cells.

Ed

Table headers/footers and layout Keith Page Layout 1 April 8th 05 07:37 PM
table column width problems Dena Tables 2 March 8th 05 03:51 AM
Set width of table Leon Tables 3 March 7th 05 12:06 PM
How do I adjust column width in a table? FruitIsBest Tables 1 December 4th 04 10:30 PM