Michael_Corral

Default Formula help?

I want to have the document set up so that when I type a name or word in
place in side the document/letter, that name will be instantaneously entered
or equaled somewhere else in the document in place that I specify. Sort like
in Excel, where I can have one cell equal another cell. Whatever I type in
one cell, after I press the enter key or click outside the cell, the cell
that is equal to it, automatically updates with the information.

I hope I described well enough what I am looking for, if not please ask for
specifics.

Thank you in advance,

Mike

--
Top Notch Admin
Daiya Mitchell

See he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

On 6/21/05 10:57 AM, "Michael_Corral" wrote:

I want to have the document set up so that when I type a name or word in
place in side the document/letter, that name will be instantaneously entered
or equaled somewhere else in the document in place that I specify. Sort like
in Excel, where I can have one cell equal another cell. Whatever I type in
one cell, after I press the enter key or click outside the cell, the cell
that is equal to it, automatically updates with the information.

I hope I described well enough what I am looking for, if not please ask for
specifics.

Thank you in advance,

Mike

--