Big Rick

Default Auto Numering On Printing.

Hello All.
I have a single page Word document that I print sometimes up to 150 times. I
would like to have "Voucher No. 1, Voucher No. 2 etc " automatically printed
on each sheet. Is this possible? Please Help!
I would like to do this in Publisher aswell.
Please be very descriptive in your reply. (I have NEVER recorded a macro
before!)
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
Big Rick
Doug Robbins

See the article "Creating sequentially numbered documents (such as
invoices)" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/NumberDocs.htm

or

"Sequentially numbering multiple copies of single document using

a macro" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...piesOf1Doc.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Big Rick" wrote in message
Hello All.
I have a single page Word document that I print sometimes up to 150 times.
would like to have "Voucher No. 1, Voucher No. 2 etc " automatically
printed
on each sheet. Is this possible? Please Help!
I would like to do this in Publisher aswell.
Please be very descriptive in your reply. (I have NEVER recorded a macro
before!)
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
Big Rick

Big Rick

Please can you help me further.
As I originally said, I have never recorded a macro. I have typed in both
examples you told me about but get a 'end if with no block if' error. I am
probably doing something wrong but don't know what. Also, what is the
difference between the two examples?. Sorry to be a pain, but we've all got
to start somewhere.
--
Big Rick