jliz2803 jliz2803 is offline
Junior Member

Default EMail Merge HTML Format

I am trying to email 508 records in my database from a microsoft word document. So far on a couple test accounts when I send the email message in plain text I get a warning for each record, and then each one is sent out individually from my outlook account. So I tried to use HTML format and in word the hour glass comes up like it is being sent but nothing ever gets sent to my email. What is the problem?
Doug Robbins

I am not sure what is causing the problem with the HTML format, but,
regardless, it will not overcome the initial problem. You will be able to
avoid that problem if you use the Express Click Yes utility for which you
will find a link in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.