Da Prin

Default How do I see filepath of datasource of mailmerge document

I'm in Word 2002.
In previous versions it was simple to see the file path and name of the data
file attached to mailmerge main document. In the new version which wants to
attach datasources as an .mdb I find that the dialog box which used to show
the filepath no longer exists. Where do I find it now.