Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jax in Halifax

Default Generate 1 Master TOC for several separately saved documents

I am working in a proposal that is comprised of several sections (all
sections have been saved separately - there isn't a "master" document).
Section 1 of the document will have the table of contents - which will
identify all other sections and page numbers. How do i generate a table of
contents in one document while capturing all the information from the other
(saved separately) documents. Basically I want to generate a TOC in one
document with information from up to 10 other separate documents - complete
with page numbers, etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

See the following article:

Creating a Table of Contents Spanning Multiple Documents

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news